e-Creditreform terms and conditions
These Terms apply to all services available on e-Creditreform, and shall be complied by every user. Information provided on e-Creditreform is for informative purposes only and has no legal grounds.
- This website is operated by Creditreform s.r.o., IČ: 07064730, Oldřichova 97/51, 128 00 Praha 2 (website operator)
- Assessments within the e-Creditreform products shall be considered as opinion of the third party and cannot be a single base for the decisions made.
- Website user shall be obliged to use information available on e-Creditreform for legitimate purposes only.
- e-Creditreform user shall comply with the applicable data protection law. Information received from e-Creditreform can be disclosed only with reference to e-Creditreform
- Information received from e-Creditreform can be re-used for commercial purposes with written consent of website operator only.
- Use of any automated systems or tools for requesting data from e-Creditreform database without written consent of website operator is strictly prohibited.
- Website user shall be liable for non-disclosure of the authorization credentials to the third person.
- Website user shall be liable for all actions undertaken in e-Creditreform using its authorization credentials.
- Website operator retains the right to change content and scope of services available with the publication of the appropriate notice on www.e-creditreform.cz or www.crefo.cz.
- Website operator retains the right to refuse registration request without giving reasons.
- Website operator retains the right to block the access to the website in case of having reasonable suspicion of violation of the current Terms and Conditions.
- Website operator is not liable for losses caused by users errors or misconduct.
- Website operator is not liable for technical issues, which prevented user from receiving services online.
- Website operator is not liable for the actions and decisions made by the user based on information received from the website.
- Website operator is not liable for possible cases of impropriety of information.
- Website user, registered as a private individual, agrees that the website operator and its group companies perform processing of personal data, submitted by the user during registration and authorization in the portal, in order to ensure provision of e-Creditreform services by portal operator and its group companies, personalization of content of the service, as well as perform other operations required to engage legal relations with the user and fulfilment of obligations.